Friday, 18 August 2017

WEEK 6 DAY 7



 It’s week 6 day 7 and yesterday, I noticed that there was a change in my system and symptoms. Prior to now, I only had breast soreness, indigestion and mild cramps as my first trimester symptoms. Well now, the game has changed. I feel very tired, nauseous without vomiting, feeling sick, I was tempted to think I might have malaria, I’ve been sleeping more and of course I have to pee about 685 times daily, it can be really exhausting plus the fact that I still have mild cramps shortly after I eat and also light headaches. Than strangely I’m beginning to stay away from sugary things, that is so unlike of me. The me I know is a sweet tooth but now I find myself going for food cooked with tomatoes, pepper and onions and I must taste the pepper else I would feel yuck. This is a new phase for me and really it hasn’t been easy but I’m adjusting pretty well. It’s so amazing when I think about all the changes taking place just for this little bundle of joy. The body is changing and everything is working towards a comfortable growth and development and a safe passage after nine months. Same thing in life, many times, we want to fight off change as it takes us out of our comfort zone and makes us work harder or adjust to something you’re not just used to. The next time you’re about to fight off any change, stop and ask yourself; what if this is the answer to my prayer, what if this is what I’ve been working towards, what if this change is towards birthing a bundle of joy in weeks, months and years to come. The most painful thing a person can face, is to lose their reward out of negligence and an unwillingness to let go of the status quo and embrace change. Till next time, go and win your world and always remember that change is the most constant thing. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment